воскресенье, 3 июня 2012 г.

Sometimes our children are smarter than us


Before leaving, I had a little talk with my nine-year daughter. I said that I was going to read a report on the conference. And she asked.

- You will pay for it and pay for the road?.
- No.
- And why did you then go?.

I did not even know what to say. But I at least had other good reasons to go to Moscow in addition to the conference. Imagine how hard it is to answer this question for their children to others, frequent participants in various conferences. Or they have children do not ask such questions. It is not set.


The modem refused to work in field conditions. So I made ​​a knight's move: the tablet raised as a point of Wi-Fi. Speed ​​between the tablet and netbook - 56MBit. Internet speed - much like at home - about 2 Mbps. Able to do everything and now finishing this post with netbook.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий